Drive Vaccine 10.5
Drive Vaccine 10.5 Build #: 2701484045
Last updated: May 13, 2016
- Fixed “Daylight Saving” issue showing the wrong time on the Remote Management Console (RMC).
- Fixed “Remote Desktop Connection” (RDP) not working on Windows 10 operating system.
- Fixed SSD hibernation issue.
- Fixed slow subsystem defrag issue.
- Added “Force shutdown or restart” on RMC when sending a restart command to the workstation while applications are still running.
Drive Vaccine 10.5 Build #: 2701205518
Last updated: January 5, 2016
- Fixed creating exclusion drive reported by customers.
- Added command line switches to allow users to update and resetting the “Installation snapshot”.
Drive Vaccine 10.5 Build #: 2700918799
Last updated: December 27, 2015
- Added “Windows 10 Clients” Group in Remote Management Console.
- Fixed automation Windows Updates, by just doing “Critical Updates” only.
- Fixed “Setup.exe” won’t start problem caused by problem in GPT partition structure.
- Modify the subsystem to handle large RAM on UEFI based system.
- Re-design driver security to stop security cracks.
Drive Vaccine 10.5 Build #: 2700732429
Last updated: October 9, 2015
- Supporting Windows 10.
- Moved entire license activation process from the Windows service to the subsystem.
- Fixed various compatibility issue reported by customers.
- Changed subsystem text to “The Best Way To Manage Public Access Computers”.
- Added UseVss=1/0 switch int he setup.ini to set the VSS option.
- Added a check in the subsystem to automatically defrag snapshot when free space is below 10GB.
- Added a pop-up message when you hit “APPLY” to notify users the setting has been changed.
- Added Maintenance time period under “System Baseline”.
- Fixed drop down menu “Everyday” under “System Baseline”.