Show Teacher’s screen to multiple student computers at a time or show desktop of any student to others; use Virtual Whiteboard and Annotation tools
Create quizzes, make polls, send and collect work from students in a click; create electronic tutorials with the Desktop Recorder tool;
Monitor students in a realtime, either selected students or the entire class, help students remotely with the Remote Desktop tool, monitor visited web-sites
and active applications
Send text messages, images and screenshots, communicate using chat tools; speak to students; give rewards and get help requests from students.
Lock and unlock computers to maintain student attention; restrict access to undesirable web-sites, applications, system settings; disable printing and access to USB devices; apply these restrictions on a time basis; turn on and off computers remotely; manage files and applications.
Net Control 2 Pro Edition
Net Control 2 Pro Edition is an advanced version of Net Control 2 classroom management products; it is specially designed for large networks, which use several sub-networks (VLANs) or consist of hundreds of student groups, when centralized management of groups and connections is necessary. Provides the better support and compatibility for one-to-one and BYOD network environments
- Centralized management of Net Control 2 workspace, groups and connections are stored and managed on a dedicated server computer (Connection Server) and are available for all Instructors, who have access to the server
- Computers will be registered in the workspace not depending on VLAN configuration
- Student self-registration mode is enabled by default: any student can select and connect a teacher computer from a list of available teachers. Works in multi-VLAN environment
- Multi-level group structure: groups may be placed into other groups (containers)
- Individual access rights for every group. Administrator may grant access to a group for particular Instructors only
- Group may consist of computers or users (not depending on physical computers, where these users are logged in).
- Features of Teacher Console may be limited for particular teachers with View profiles. The profile will remain the same for all computers, where this teacher is logged in
Net Control 2 Introduction
Net Control 2 Pro Installation and Configuration
Download Net Control 2 Pro Edition
Last Updated: April 25, 2017
Requirements: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7 Service Pack 1, Vista, XP Service Pack 3. 64- or 32-bit editions; or Windows Server 2012, 2008R2, 2003R2. Mac OS X 10.6 and higher (the teacher module only).