RollBack Rx Pro version 11 is now Live!
Fans of RollBack Rx Pro are in for a pleasant surprise. We’ve just released the long-awaited version 11. This new major version is full of enhancements and new features designed to make our award winning instant time machine software even better.
With Version 11, we’ve incorporated customer feedback as well as our own observations into the new version that we are immensely proud of and are happy to share with all of you.
Q: What Are the New Features?
– Graphical User Interface (GUI) refresh. We’ve completely overhauled the GUI and modernized it with a flat and much more simplified look.
– The software now has full compatibility with all Windows Updates. Previous versions did have compatibility issues with Creators Updates.
– There’s also a new feature to limit your number of snapshots to a set amount of snapshots.
– We have also added a feature where RollBack Rx Pro can be hidden from the Add or Remove Programs section for Control Panel.
Know more about the changes in the Release Notes page.
Q: Will I Need To Uninstall A Previous Version
Yes. As RollBack Rx’s subconsole cannot be updated, the older version will need to be uninstalled prior to installing the new version.
Q: Can I Use My Older Product ID For Version 11?
No. Product ID’s for older Versions (i.e. Version 10, 9, 8, etc) will not work with Version 11 as it uses a new Product ID structure. Active Annual Maintenance subscribers will receive Version 11 at no additional cost. Please contact our Sales team for specific answers regarding your upgrade path
Q: Are you qualified for a free license upgrade?
(1) Please check our software upgrade policy below if you are qualified for a free upgrade. For purchases with no maintenance contract, if Horizon DataSys publishes a new version within 60 days of a purchased software license, the customer will be entitled to a FREE license upgrade to the new release. See Software Upgrade Policy for more info.
(2) Do you have an active annual maintenance contract? Then you are entitled to a free license upgrade to version 11!
Q: If I’m qualified for a free license upgrade, how do I get my new license key?
Kindly submit a support ticket to request for your free license upgrade.
Please do allow a minimum of 2-3 business days for us to respond back for an upgrade key as we expect delays during the initial release dates.
To expedite your request, make sure to provide
– your proof of purchase (order reference number or quote number),
– the email address used during purchase and
– the product ID(s) (product key) you wish to upgrade
Please note that your older license keys will be revoked once we’ve issued your version 11 license keys.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask your Sr. Account Executive; or you can always email us at email@example.com, call us at 1-800-496-0148 option 1, submit a ticket, or chat with us using our live chat system.