RollBack Rx Professional v11.x Release Notes
RollBack Rx Pro v11
Build #: 2703845388
Release Date: 17 Sept 2018
– Fix “subscription license cannot be activated automatically during setup” problem.
– Modify GetComputerID function to generate random machine ID for the computer with same HDD serial number.
– Fix snapshot table corruption caused by power reset during hibernation shutdown.
– Do not optimize snapshot if the snapshot is not consistent.
– Add DiskVerifyInfoIndex to partition structure.
– Fix the bugs of updating sectors which are being written by another thread.
– Fix the bugs of flushing disk cache when receiving power down.
– Fix the bugs of displaying build number in UEFI subsystem.
– Save the console detailed view column layout and width in the setting.ini file.
– Add count of Window 10 workstations to group properties.
– Add built-in group: Low disk space; change client icon in this group to yellow color.
– Add built-in group: Critical low disk space; change client icon in this group to red color.
Rollback Rx Pro v11.0
Build #: 2703661070
Release Date: 02 July 2018
– GUI redesign
– Renewed Microsoft Authenticode signing certificate
– New licensing algorithm and format
– New RSA encryption based license authentication
– Add program setting: Keep no more than X snapshots
– Add program setting: automatically disable Rollback Rx to install Windows Updates that changes bootloader (BCD)
– Modify the tray icon class (CShdTray) to reduce the chance of loading tray icon time-out error
– Add option to hide uninstaller from Windows Control Panel/Add and Remove programs
You can hide RollBack uninstaller from Windows Control Panel/Add and Remove programs by adding the following line in the setup.ini file:
– Modify Setup INI wizard to support the new program settings
– The installer will prompt with the appropriate error message if the system disk is encrypted or compressed
– Add asynchronous communication model to the device driver
– Add disk cache to synchronous communication model drivers
– Patch disk IO that occurs after Windows has started the shutdown process
– Fix the bug of locking dump file in redirecting dump thread
– Support resuming in uninstall and update baseline process
– Fix BSOD caused by disabling Rollback Rx
– Fix mount snapshots as virtual drives problem on cross-linked partitions
– Expand the pre-OS module data cache from 4GB to 32GB for processing update baseline
– Change Update baseline from pre-OS module to Windows modules
– Increase shield.res to 1.5MB to support Windows OS upgrades
– Add option to install Rollback Rx bootloader into PBR (instead of MBR) for systems that change MBR frequently
– Add shdcmd.exe /logodelaytime command
– Fix the bugs on updating sectors during uninstall
ENDPOINT MANAGER (Formerly RMC)
– Change name from Remote Management Console (RMC) to EndPoint Manager
– Add scheduled tasks for remote run
– Modify the Send Files function
– Add Copy/Cut/Paste commands for managing clients between groups
– Add check license maintenance feature
– Add install Windows Updates feature
– Add Windows Updates column in the Detail View to show Windows update status
– Administrator can limit user rights to selected groups
– Administrator can limit scheduled tasks to selected groups
– Add backup EndPoint Manager server database feature
– Add restore EndPoint Manager server database feature
– Add Automatically query and add clients to group
– Add clients settings for setting Rollback Rx clients new settings
Many small compatibility problems reported by customers through technical support