RollBack Rx Server Edition Release Notes
RollBack Rx Server Edition
Version: 3.0 / Build: 2703938421
Last Updated: 11/08/2018
– Fix “subscription license cannot be activated automatically during setup” problem.
– Modify GetComputerID function to generate random machine ID for computer with same HDD serial number.
– Fix snapshot table corruption caused by power reset during hibernation shutdown.
– Do not optimize snapshot if the snapshot is not consistent (red color snapshots).
– Add program settings and function to switch from Fast Restore Mode to Space Saving Mode.
– Allow deletion of the installation snapshot in the Space Saving Mode.
– Refresh Windows UI
– Fix the bugs of flushing disk cache when receiving power down.
– Divide the kernel driver in Fast Restore Mode and Space Saving mode.
– Allow snapshot defrag at shutdown task to run on Windows 10 systems with Fast Startup option.
– Add DiskVerifyInfoIndex to partition structure.
– Fix the bugs of updating sectors which is being written by another thread.
– Fix the bugs of displaying build number in UEFI pre-OS recovery console.
– Save the console detailed view column layout and width in the setting.ini file.
– Add count of Window 10 workstations to group properties.
RollBack Rx Server Edition
Version: 2.2 Build: 2702520321
Last Updated: 10 May 2017
- Fixes Secure Boot Issue for better compatibility with Windows 10 build 1607 & later
- Support Grub Linux bootloader.
- Mask Product ID on the Tray Icon About window.
- Adjusted Multiboot setup
- Adjusted the Uninstallation User Interface.
- Add Turn Off protection/Turn On protection in tray icon menu
- Change disk space usage pie chart on the home page to red color if the free space drops below 20% total protected space.
- Add disk space usage pie chart to the new snapshot window.
- Add shutdown-Defrag scheduled task
- New End User License Agreement(EULA)
RollBack Rx v2.0 Build #: 2700838923
Last updated: November 30, 2015
- Renew Drivers certificate
RollBack Rx v2.0 Build #: 270048666
Last updated: June 9, 2015
- Fix the setup failure due to fragmented bitmap table
- Fix the setup VerifyProtectedDisk Failed error due to read partition error
- Fix the setup conflict with Samsung’s fast startup software
RollBack Rx v2.0 Build #: 2700302350
Last updated: March 12, 2015
- A totally re-designed client communication module to work with the new Remote Management Console (RMC)
- Add Tree View to the snapshot window
- Add a check for updates feature
- Check if the subsystem has been removed by 3rd party antivirus scanner when system is shutting down or restart
- Expand RAM usage by the subsystem when updating baseline
- Support multiple hard drives with different partition styles (MBR, or GPT)
- Fix the problem that installer does not recognize the drive letters same as Windows explorer
- Fix the problem that setup fails with insufficient disk space due to NTFS MFT table are not continuous
- Fix the problem that license activation fails on UEFI subsystem
- Fix the BSOD cause by bootmgfw.efi
- Fix the problem that tray icon does not show up after a reboot due to “MySearchString” is too long
RollBack Rx v2.0 Build #: 2699405322
Last Updated: July 1, 2014
- Fixed critical problem caused by Microsoft DDK 7600 compiler’s incompatibility with the aforementioned system
- Changed the setup to NOT protect Windows system reserve partitions and any other hidden partitions