RollBack Rx Pro Version 12
RollBack Rx Pro ver 12
Build: 2707819707 / Release Date: Aug 1, 2022
- Fixed issue with some/all snapshots turning red when using the encryption is set to Auto on select PCs
- Fixed issue with “OS did not shut down gracefully..” not disappearing even after it already ran
- Language file updates
- Other small bug fixes reported through tech support
RollBack Rx Pro version 12
build: 2707745417 / release date May 3, 2022
- reinstated hybrid switch (0/1) for Baseline Manager (old kernel)
*To enable this open the setup.ini file and add line hybrid=0 before running setup
- fixed upgrade switch issue when running setup /s to import the new product key
- updated Romanian and Swedish language
- small bug fixes reported through support
RollBack Rx Pro version 12.0
Build 2707522444 | Release Date: February 4, 2022
• GUI Refresh / New Product Logo and Icon
• Windows 11 kernel support
• Add function to check whether the EFI loader is ours before setup.
• Monitor boot file changes if EFI partition is not protected.
• Fix setup problem caused by previous uninstall failed to remove the bootmgfw.dat file.
• Record log info if bootmgfw.efi was changed.
• Check bootmgfw.efi file for problems before setup.
• Fix the bug of SetBlockInfo.
• Fix the bugs of caching encrypted sectors.
• Fix the bugs of restoring BCD/EFI backup using the FixTools.
• Added snapshot validator
• Automatically adjust DST after a rollback if computer is not connected to a time server.
• Add setup.ini settings for configuring registry exclusion during setup.
• Fix shdcmd defrag task bug.
• Add shdcmd AutoChkdsk
• Add shdcmd /mode to show current kernel mode.
• Backup BCD in the boot folder for system recovery.
• Fix restore@logoff bug due to insufficient user privilege.
• Fix caculating maxtablesectors bug.
• Allow re-activation of already activated setup with a new product ID.
• Fix the bugs of checkmbr when shutting down.
• Fix the bugs of protecting multi-disks.
• Fix loop checkpoint.
• Add a post-setup program settings configuration wizard.
• Add a snapshot daemon to monitor snapshots’ quality.
• GUI display different quality of snapshots in different colors: black (normal), yellow
(inconsistent), red (damaged).
• Add safety codes for invalid snapshot index flag.
• Force clear hibernation mark if boot failed.
• Fix the bugs of SmartDiskReadWriteSector.
• Fix the bugs of mounting snapshot in optimize thread.
• Remove shdsync in bootexec if protect system was disabled.
• Fix the bugs of optimizing snapshot 0 in shdserv.
• Fix the bugs of Base64Decode.
• Fix the bugs of SwitchProtectMode.
• Add functions to support volume filter.
• Add new “Auto” snapshot ecnryption.
• New pre-OS skin.
• Add a command line shell to the EFI pre-OS module.
• Add pre-OS command line to chkdsk EFI partition.
• Add functions to support encrypted EFI file.
• Add restore EFI option to the pre-OS restore function.
• Remove block information if disk cannot be accessed from the pre-OS.
• New EPM toolbar.
• Add settings to turn off EPM’s Activity Log feature.
• Fix EPM screenshot bug related to send message.
• EPM monitor clients visited web sites.
• EPM monitor client launched programs.
• EPM monitor windows system events.
• Record EPM lock screen message in win32data.