RollBack Rx Professional 10.4
Rollback Rx Pro 10.4 Build #: 2701484045
Last Updated: May 13, 2016
- Fixed Japanese language not showing correctly after Rollback Rx installed.
- Fixed “Remove all the other unlocked snapshots after rollback “feature within the Task Scheduler”.
- Fixed “Daylight Saving issue showing on the RMC”.
- Fixed “Remote Desktop Connection” (RDP) not working on Windows 10 operating system.
- Fixed SSD hibneration issue.
- Fixed slow subsystem defrag issue.
- Added “Force shutdown or restart” on RMC when sending a restart command to the workstation applications are still running.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.4 Build #: 2700918799
Last Updated: December 27, 2015
- Added “Windows 10 Clients” Group in Remote Management Console.
- Fixed “Setup.exe” won’t srat problem caused by problem in GPT partition structure.
- Modify the subsystem to handle large RAM on UEFI based system.
- Re-design drivers security to stop security cracks.
- Added tool tip to create new snapshot, use VSS checkbox.
- Added Japanese language.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.4 Build #: 2700650506
Last Updated: August 24, 2015
- Supporting Windows 10.
- Added an option on the new snapshot screen to create new snapshot using Windows Volume Shadow service.
- Added UseVss=1/0 switch in the setup.ini to set the VSS option.
- Moved entire license activation process from the Windows service to the subsystem to avoid cracking.
- Added a check in the subsystem to automatically defrag snapshot when free space is below 10GB.
- Fixed various compatibility issue reported by customers.
- Added Turkish language support.