RollBack Rx Professional 10.2
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2699751435
Last Updated: November 6, 2014
- Fixed laptop powers down due to low battery life and Rollback Rx did not have enough time to save the snapshot index to disk.
- Add file filter driver to check changes to the EFI file in the unprotected system reserve partition.
- Add a check of the Master Boot Record (MBR) to prevent it from been removed by 3rd party MBR scanning utility, this feature might cause CD/DVD burning feature not work.
- Add a settig to scheduled tasks to delete the snapshots.
- Modify Russain language files.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2699597837
Last Updated: August 20, 2014
- Changed setup64.exe to x64.exe.
- Fixed some typographical errors in the application GUI.
- Fixed the subsystem freeze problem when “Shift” or “Caps Lock” key is pressed.
- Fixed the SetAutoSetup.exe problem for Windows 64 bit depolyment.
- Encrypt Administrator password in the setup.ini.
- Removed the compatibility check option in setup.
- Removed the commit changes to the hard disk before creating a new snapshot.
- Fixed the file/folder date stamp issue (ratcheting to current date when rolling back to a snapshot) when they are included on the file exclusion list.
- Added Russian and Japanese language files.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2699483149
Last Updated: July 1, 2014
- Fixed the BSOD problem during installing caused by the driver signature not signed properly.
- Added the command line to switch ProtectMBR=1 option.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2699462673
Last Updated: June 18, 2014
- Fixed the compatibility check during the setup.
- Fixed burning CD/DVD while Rollback Rx is installed.
- Added a flush cache option when taking snapshot.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2699380749
Last Updated: May 9, 2014
- Fixed Windows 8 / 8.1 and update 1 hibernation problems.
- Fixed critical problem caused by Microsoft DDK 7600 compiler’s incompatibility with the aforementioned systems.
- By Default “setup” the sub-system screen is shown.
- Changed the setup to NOT protect Windows system reserve partitions and any other hidden partitions.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2699300877
Last Updated: April 3, 2014
- Fixed Windows 8 / 8.1 hiberation file inconsistency error.
- Fixed shutdown problem on Lenovo machines with fastboot.
- Fixed setup on disks with invalid GPT signature.
- Fixed “Load TSR failed error”.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2698813454
Last Updated: December 25, 2013
- Setup detects and prompts if the product ID entered is for Drive Vaccine or an earlier version of Rollback Rx or a misspelled v10.2 ID
- Fixed a bug that Rollback subsystem is not able to detect Windows 8 system coming back from hibernation (shutdown)
- Fixed a subsystem bug in setup on multiple disks and the OS is not on the 1st hard disk
- Updated the client communication module with the RMC for better crossing network communication
- Added a command line switch for opening Rollback driver for windows cloning
- Added a subsystem command for resetting Rollback subsystem after restore a backup from system backup such as Acronis backup
- Serbian, Croatian, & Vietnamese language added.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2698745870
Last Updated: November 26, 2013
- Fixed password recover when subsystem is in text model
- Fixed subsystem setup problem on Win 7 & 8 dual boot
- Fine tune drivers for Windows delay writes
- Fixed bugs with scheduled tasks
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2698698769
Last Updated: October 28, 2013
- Fixed the subsystem setup problem due to memory conflict with 3rd party bootloader
- Fixed the “Load Image Failed 0XE” error
- Fixed the subsystem “InitProtectSystem failed” error
- Fixed mounting a snapshot caused Windows BSOD bug
- Fixed power interruption during update baseline problem
- Fixed registry exclusion bug on Windows 8 GPT
- Add new command line switches
- Add auto detection of boot partition in multiple disk configuration
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2698663954
Last Updated: October 11, 2013
- Fixed the repeated uninstall and reinstall without rebooting overwrites the original EFI bootloader bug.
- Fixed the setup failure caused by protecting over 5 partitions including hidden partitions.
- Fixed the setup failure with error message”invalid system data magic” error.
- Fixed the error “system data not found” after running update baseline.
- Fixed restore at restart scheduled tasks won’t start problem.
- Fixed the file recovery warning message box pop up after each reboot problem.
- Fixed access the virtual drive for a snapshot getting “the disk needs to format” error.
- Fixed setup problem on big disk with high fragmentation.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2698586131
Last Updated: September 6, 2013
- Add “Yes” box to the uninstaller
- Modified installer to auto detect setup on multiple disks
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2698569740
Last Updated: August 28, 2013
- Change version # from 10.1 to 10.2 in Add/Remove Programs
- Add a Setup INI wizard (in “Support” folder”) for generating setup.ini file
- Removed the screen output message during bootup
- Update with a new build number
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2696419340
Last Updated: August 19, 2013
- Typical setup disables Windows Restore
- Custom setup prompt users to disable Windows RestoreModified Advanced settings; free space is below “xx” setting to allow easy change
- Added command line switch for subsystem’s different graphic modes
- Fixed issue when desktop display changes to “Medium 125%”, the top part of the pie chart is missing
- Subsystem does a defrag on every reboot
- Blue screen 0x0000609 on Windows 8 when mounting or defragging a snapshot
- Subsys-en-us.xml setup font size does not work
- Snapshot tables compression library error
- Windows 8 64bit GPT Windows setup fails
- Subsystem setup shows garbage text
Rollback Rx Pro 10.2 Build #: 2696419340
Last Updated: July 1, 2013
- Full Windows 8 compatibility
- Totally redesigned Shield kernel and subsystem
- Supports GPT partitions
- Supports multiple hard disks
- Supports up to 64TB size hard disk
- Supports UEFI secure boot with Microsoft certification
- Compatible with Anti-Virus rootkit scanning
- Uninstall to the current system without rebooting
- Adds compression to snapshot structure which makes faster to restore a snapshot, also faster to create a new snapshot and mounting snapshot
- New licensing system
- Supports Windows 8 Fastboot