Reboot Restore Rx Pro version 12 is Out Now!
We’re proud to announce that Version 12 of Reboot Restore Rx Pro is now available! This new version brings with it plenty of new enhancements and upgrades, making it the most robust and secure restore on reboot solution on the market.
Check out the FAQs below for answers to your questions.
– Windows 11 compatibility
– GUI / Brand Logo Refresh
– Add /Remove Windows User Profile Exemptions in the Application UI
– Increased stability and compatibility with Windows 10/11 Feature Updates.
You can check the release notes in the link below for more detailed info.
Reboot Restore Rx Pro Version 12 Release Notes
Yes. As Reboot Restore Rx’s subconsole cannot be updated, the older version needs to be uninstalled prior to installing the new version.
No. Product IDs for older Versions (i.e. Version 11, 10, 9, 8, etc) will not work with Version 12 as it uses a new Product ID format. Active Annual Maintenance subscribers will receive Version 12 at no additional cost.
Please contact our Sales team for specific answers regarding your upgrade path
– Please check our software upgrade policy below if you are qualified for a free upgrade. For purchases with no maintenance contract, if Horizon DataSys publishes a new version within 60 days of a purchased software license, the customer will be entitled to a FREE license upgrade to the new release. See Software Upgrade Policy for more info.
– Do you have an active annual maintenance contract? Then you are entitled to a free license upgrade to version 12!
Kindly submit a support ticket to request for a license upgrade.
Please do allow a minimum of 2-3 business days for us to respond back for an upgrade key as we expect delays during the initial release dates.
To expedite your request, please make sure to have the following
– your Proof of Purchase (order reference number or quote number)
– your Account Email Address (the email address you used to purchase the software)
– your Product ID
Please note that your older license keys will be revoked once we’ve issued your version 12 license keys.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask your Sr. Account Executive; or you can always email us at email@example.com, call us at 1-800-496-0148 option 1, submit a ticket, or chat with us using our live chat system.