Reboot Restore Rx Pro v11.x Release Notes
Reboot Restore Rx Pro v11.1
Build #: 2704030439
Release Date: Dec. 12, 2018
– Modify GetComputerID function to generate random machine ID for computer with same HDD serial number.
– Fix snapshot table corruption caused by power reset during hibernation shutdown.
– Add option to install optional Windows updates.
– Show Windows update status.
– Fix the bugs of flushing disk cache when receiving power down.
– Divide the kernel driver in Fast Restore Mode and Space Saving mode.
– Add DiskVerifyInfoIndex to partition structure.
– Fix the bugs of updating sectors which are being written by another thread.
– Fix the bugs of displaying build number in UEFI pre-OS recovery console.
– Save the console detailed view column layout and width in the setting.ini file.
– Add count of Window 10 workstations to group properties.
Reboot Restore Rx Pro v11
Build #: 2703849485
Release Date: 17 Sept 2018
– GUI refresh
– Renew Microsoft Authenticode signing certificate
– New license design for perpetual and subscription-based license
– Remove pre-activated license support
– Add program setting: automatically disable Reboot Restore Rx Pro to install Windows Updates that changes bootloader (BCD)
– Modify the tray icon class (CShdTray) to reduce the chance of loading tray icon time-out error
– Add option to hide uninstaller from Windows Control Panel/Add and Remove programs
– Add multi-user support in Reboot Restore Rx Professional
– Add command line switch shdcmd.exe /defragnow to defrag baseline
– The installer prompts error if the system disk is encrypted or compressed
– Modify Setup INI wizard to support the new program settings
– Add asynchronous communication model to the device drivers
– Add disk cache to synchronous communication model drivers
– Patch disk IO that occurs after Windows has started the shutdown process
– Fix the bug of locking dump file in redirecting dump thread
– Support resuming in uninstall and update baseline process
– Fix BSOD caused by disabling Reboot Restore Rx Pro
– Move license authentication from COM to driver
– Expand the pre-OS module data cache from 4GB to 32GB for processing update baseline
– Increase shield.res to 1.5MB to support Windows O.S. upgrades
– Add option to install the Reboot Restore Rx Pro bootloader into PBR (instead of MBR) for systems that changes MBR frequently
– Add shdcmd.exe /logodelaytime command
– Add “Switch to VGA mode” to the pre-OS Recovery Console menu
– Fix the bugs on updating sectors during uninstall
– Change name from Remote Management Console (RMC) to EndPoint Manager
– Add scheduled tasks for remote run
– Modify the Send Files function
– Add Copy/Cut/Paste commands for managing clients between groups
– Add check license maintenance feature
– Add install Windows Updates feature
– Add Windows Updates column in the Detail View to show Windows update status
– The administrator can limit user rights to selected groups
– The administrator can limit scheduled tasks to selected groups
– Add backup EndPoint Manager server database feature
– Add restore EndPoint Manager server database feature
– Add Automatically query and add clients to group
– Add clients settings for setting Reboot Restore Rx Pro clients new settings
– Many small compatibility problems reported by customers through technical support