Drive Vaccine 10.0 to 10.3
Drive Vaccine 10.3 Build #: 2699751434
Last updated: November 6, 2014
- Fixed Drive Vaccine Windows updates and other updates conflict by completing the other updates before starting Windows updates.
- Fixed laptop powers down due to low battery life and cause Drive Vaccine did not have enough time to save the snapshot index to disk.
- Add command line switches to hide the subsystem splash screen.
- Add a setting in setup.in for Drive Vaccine to move profile to the exclusion drive.
- Add a shortcut key hide the tray icon (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F10).
- Add file filter driver to check changes to the EFI file in the unprotected system reserve partition.
- Add a check of the Master Boot Record (MBR) to prevent it from been removed by 3rd party MBR scanning utility.
- Fixed creating exclusion drive fails on 32 bit Windows OS.
- Fixed creating exclusion drive fails if the OS is on the 2nd hard disk.
Drive Vaccine 10.3 Build #: 2699597837
Last updated: August 20, 2014
- Changed setup64.exe to x64.exe.
- Fixed the subsystem freeze problem when “Shift” or “Caps Lock” key is pressed.
- Redesign the exclusion drive to support Adobe or other program that runs directly off the exclusion drive.
- Fixed the SetAutoSetup.exe problem for Windows 64 bit deployment.
Drive Vaccine 10.3 Build #: 2699483149
Last updated: July 1, 2014
- Fixed the BSOD problem during installation which caused by the driver signature not signed properly.
- Added the command line to switch ProtectMBR=1 option.
Drive Vaccine 10.3 Build #: 2699464716
Last updated: June 18, 2014
- Fixed compatibility check during the setup.
- Added flush cache option.
Drive Vaccine 10.3 Build #: 2699380750
Last updated: May 9, 2014
- Fixed Windows 8 / 8.1 and update 1 hibernation problems.
- Fixed critical problem caused by Microsoft DDK 7600 compiler’s incompatibility with the aforementioned systems.
- By Default “setup” the sub-system screen is shown.
- Changed the setup to NOT protect Windows system reserve partiations and any other hidden partitions.
Drive Vaccine 10.3 Build #: 2699298826
Last updated: April 1, 2014
- Fix Windows 8 / 8.1 hibernation file inconsistency error.
- Fix shutdown problem on Lenovo machines with Fastboot.
- Fix setup on disks with invalid GPT signature.
- Add a new setup switch for protecting the Master Boot Record (MBR) from anti-rootkit scanning (aswmbr.exe).
Drive Vaccine 10.3 Build #: 2699218956
Last updated: March 4, 2014
- Complete re-organization of restore & baseline settings.
- Added “Restore to last good known” restore point under tools & settings.
- Added “Back to the start” under tools & settings.
Drive Vaccine 10.2 Build #: 2698676234
Last updated: October 21, 2014
- Fully Windows 8 compatibility.
- Totally redesigned Shield kernel and subsystem.
- Supports GPT partitions.
- Supports multiple hard disks.
- Supports up to 64TB size hard disk.
- Supports UEFI secure boot with Microsoft certification.
- Compatible with Anti-Virus rootkit scanning.
- Uninstall to the current system without rebooting.
- Adds compression to snapshot structure which makes faster to restore a snapshot, also faster to create a new snapshot and mounting snapshot.
- New licensing system.
- Supports Windows 8 Fastboot.
Drive Vaccine 10.0 Build #: 2698303506
Last updated: May 1, 2013
- Windows 8 compatibility.
- Supports UEFI BIOS.
- Supports Advanced Format Disk.
- New Application Console, Tray Icon and Subsystem interface.
- Allow application console program interface to resize.
- Setup checks if the system is on the 1st hard disk.
- Support setup on systems with more than 4 hard disks.
- Support Windows XP 64bit O.S.
- Allow unattended setup reading program settings from clear text based setup.ini, so 3rd party applications can programmatically set program settings in the setup.ini before unattended setup.
- Add a text based subsystem for systems that require faster subsystem load time.
- Added Restrict use of Internet feature.
- Allow users to set registry keys to be excluded from restore.
- Add subscription based license type.
- Move Windows portion of the uninstaller from the shieldtray.exe to the service SHDSERV.
- Zip Drive Vaccine snapshot data structure tables for better performance.
- Windows 8 32/64 bit support
- Fixed Dell BIOS A08 compatibility problem.
- Fixed subsystem setup freezes on loading graphic driver.
- Fixed memory leaks in ps.dll.
- Fixed getvolumebitmap bug in background defragmenter.
- Fixed subsystem freeze on highly fragmented memory problem.
- Fixed setup from a network share fails to correct detect network path problem.
- Will not install on 64bit OS using GPT(GUID) partition style. The issue will be resolved on the next build