RollBack Rx Professional 10.5 Release Notes
Rollback Rx Pro 10.5 Build #: 2702327820
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Valid snapshot condition and show as “good” or “questionable” snapshots. Display questionable (inconsistent) snapshots in red color
- Fix corrupted snapshot problem caused by creating consecutive snapshots rapidly
- Added “Flush system cache before creating new snapshot“ in program settings
- Added Fast, Complete and Auto snapshot defragmenter options – Setup.ini Switch: (opt=full, opt=fast, opt=auto)
- Fixed demo license issue
- Added License Expiration tab in RMC detailed view
- Mid-cycle UI refresh
- Fix Windows update related problem by booting from PE environment
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows 10 anniversary Update
- Resolves Secure Boot Issue
- Add encryption options to snapshots data encryption from rootkit based boot virus – Adjusted in Setup.ini (default is 2)
- Support subsystem VGA display mode 800*600
- Add Shutdown based scheduled type for Defrag Snapshots schooled task.
- Fixed many setup related compatibility problems received by customer report.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.5 Build #: 2701680652
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Change of new logo and icon.
- Change of product version to 10.5.
- UI enhancement.
- Add “Send Message” features through RMC to client workstation.
- Add “Uninstall” options via the RMC.
- Add the ability to have multiple instances of RMC install.
- Add Asynchronous mode to the device drivers to allow faster boot-up and better performance on multiple hard disks based systems.
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows WRE (Windows Recovery Environment).
- Support M.2 SATA