RollBack Rx Professional v10.x Release Notes
Rollback Rx Pro 10.7 Build #: 2702518295
Last Updated: 10 May 2017
- Fixes Secure Boot Issue for better compatibility with Windows 10 build 1607 & later
- Support Grub Linux bootloader.
- Mask Product ID on the Tray Icon > About window.
- Adjusted Multiboot setup
- Adjusted the Uninstallation User Interface.
- Add Turn Off protection/Turn On protection in tray icon menu
- Change disk space usage pie chart on the home page to red color if the free space drops below 20% total protected space.
- Add disk space usage pie chart to the new snapshot window.
- Add Shutdown-Defrag scheduled task
- New End User License Agreement(EULA)
Rollback Rx Pro 10.5 Build #: 2702327820
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Valid snapshot condition and show as “good” or “questionable” snapshots. Display questionable (inconsistent) snapshots in red color
- Fix corrupted snapshot problem caused by creating consecutive snapshots rapidly
- Added “Flush system cache before creating new snapshot“ in program settings
- Added Fast, Complete and Auto snapshot defragmenter options – Setup.ini Switch: (opt=full, opt=fast, opt=auto)
- Fixed demo license issue
- Added License Expiration tab in RMC detailed view
- Mid-cycle UI refresh
- Fix Windows update related problem by booting from PE environment
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows 10 anniversary Update
- Resolves Secure Boot Issue
- Add encryption options to snapshots data encryption from rootkit based boot virus – Adjusted in Setup.ini (default is 2)
- Support subsystem VGA display mode 800*600
- Add Shutdown based scheduled type for Defrag Snapshots schooled task.
- Fixed many setup related compatibility problems received by customer report.
Rollback Rx Pro 10.5 Build #: 2701680652
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Change of new logo and icon.
- Change of product version to 10.5.
- UI enhancement.
- Add “Send Message” features through RMC to client workstation.
- Add “Uninstall” options via the RMC.
- Add the ability to have multiple instances of RMC install.
- Add Asynchronous mode to the device drivers to allow faster boot-up and better performance on multiple hard disks based systems.
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows WRE (Windows Recovery Environment).
- Support M.2 SATA