RollBack Rx Home Edition Release Notes
RollBack Rx HOME Edition
Last Updated: 10 May 2017
- Fixes Secure Boot Issue for better compatibility with Windows 10 build 1607 & later
- Support Grub Linux bootloader.
- Adjusted the Uninstallation User Interface.
- Change disk space usage pie chart on the home page to red color if the free space drops below 20% total protected space.
- Add disk space usage pie chart to the new snapshot window.
- New End User License Agreement(EULA)
Rollback Rx Home Edition #: 2702327820
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Valid snapshot condition and show as “good” or “questionable” snapshots. Display questionable (inconsistent) snapshots in red color
- Fix corrupted snapshot problem caused by creating consecutive snapshots rapidly
- Added “Flush system cache before creating new snapshot“ in program settings
- Mid-cycle UI refresh
- Fix Windows update related problem by booting from PE environment
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows 10 anniversary Update
- Resolves Secure Boot Issue
- Support subsystemVGA display mode 800*600
- Fixed many setup-related compatibility problems received by customer report.
Rollback Rx Home Edition v10.4 Build #: 20160541202
Last updated: May 26, 2016
- Fixed SSD hibernation issue.
- Fixed slow subsystem defrag issue.
Rollback Rx Home Edition v10.4 Build #: 201510081610
Last updated: October 9, 2015
- Supporting Windows 10
- Added an option on the new snapshot screen to create a new snapshot using Windows Volume Shadow Service.
- Added UseVss=1/0 switch in the setup.ini to set the VSS option.
- Added a check in the subsystem to automatically defrag snapshot when free space is below 10GB.
- Fixed various compatibility issue reported by customers.