RollBack Rx Home Edition
Rollback Rx Home Edition #: 2702327820
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Valid snapshot condition and show as “good” or “questionable” snapshots. Display questionable (inconsistent) snapshots in red color
- Fix corrupted snapshot problem caused by creating consecutive snapshots rapidly
- Added “Flush system cache before creating new snapshot“ in program settings
- Mid-cycle UI refresh
- Fix Windows update related problem by booting from PE environment
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows 10 anniversary Update
- Resolves Secure Boot Issue
- Support subsystem VGA display mode 800*600
- Fixed many setup related compatibility problems received by customer report.
Rollback Rx Home Edition v10.4 Build #: 20160541202
Last updated: May 26, 2016
- Fixed SSD hibernation issue.
- Fixed slow subsystem defrag issue.
Rollback Rx Home Edition v10.4 Build #: 201510081610
Last updated: October 9, 2015
- Supporting Windows 10
- Added an option on the new snapshot screen to create a new snapshot using Windows Volume Shadow Service.
- Added UseVss=1/0 switch in the setup.ini to set the VSS option.
- Added a check in the subsystem to automatically defrag snapshot when free space is below 10GB.
- Fixed various compatibility issue reported by customers.